13 July 2015

memory lane

IMG_5410 i have had too much time recently to go down memory lane... back to old animes... dramas... social media profiles. time has gone by too fast and i have changed so much. it's quite amusing, as well as exhilarating to have tangible portrayal of me over 5 years ago. i'm trying to hold on to 2007 like a thread that's going to fly away in the air from a sweater, but it's slipping. i'm looking for a brake somewhere to stop this whirlwind of time by holding onto things i did in the past, but it is not working. letting go and plunging forward into adulthood is harder than I want it to be.

2 comments:

  1. You look so chic and stylish. I adore this combo and you did a fantastic job styling. I especially love your sandals!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!