07 July 2014

#GIRLBOSS ' in my way through life

IMG_3027
reading #Girlboss has been clearly entertaining because all the stuff that Sophia Amoruso says are clearly what I have been doing in my life... well kind of... except I'm not yet a CEO... hahahha
no really though. 
you'll know what I mean when you read it. 
Regardless, I really think that it's a very empowering book and every high school girl and college girl should read it, in order to inspire greatness in them.
really, one of biggest improvement in her life was the fact that she outgrew her teenage beliefs and (kind of) extremist philosophies... 
so this is my #girlboss inspired outfit. Dress for yourself and not for anyone else.

 
IMG_3034
thrifted skirt, thrifted blouse, Nordstrom: chronograph watch, Urban Outfitters: clear sunglasses
IMG_3025
IMG_3040

2 comments:

  1. You look very pretty! I like your shoes. aw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting look girl! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? If interested, please let me know.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!