07 June 2014

lady gaga concert

Untitled
what do you wear to a Lady Gaga concert? in this case, what do you wear to the ART RAVE?
well, let me enlighten you... Wear what you want what you want on your body, wear what you want and start this party.
regardless of my cheesy anthem song for this post, i do mean it. wear what you want.
honestly everyone (or MOST of the people) that I met at the ART RAVE was dressed up! it's really fun honestly.
this concert has made me embrace the DIY self that's always lurking around in my shadow.-- not that i never embrace it. as a matter of fact, i always embrace this self of mine.
okay back to the topic.
venus/aphrodite, sea shell bikini, garden panty, flower crowns, studded/spiky bras, leather jacket (you can never go wrong with a leather jacket), eros, donatella versace, greek/roman god/goddess,swine, harajuku girl, LADY GAGA herself and her many creative outfits, and even maybe Lady Gaga's dog, ASIA!
seriously, i loved my experience in this concert more than I loved the 1st one--the Born this Way ball--

if you line up early, you'll meet all the people that really looove gaga, and the people that really go all out for their outfits.
honestly, i am sooo sad i didn't get to take a lot of pictures with more people during the line (because i mistakenly thought i had time to go back to the hotel to dress up! my rant is on this post

anyway, if you are daring, and I know many lady gaga fans are quite adventurous with fashion, I want you to recreate this McQueen dress! pleaseeeeee. this dress from McQ fall/winter 2012 was my goal, but as you can tell it didn't happen.

i ended up sewing each flower on my thrifted denim dress, also, these pastel lavender jeffrey campbell creepers saved my life since I wanted to see gaga! my height increase was so much worth the feet aches i had afterward. also I DIYed my poison ivy crown...
Untitled
Untitled

4 comments:

  1. That's one tough question! I wouldn't even know what to wear to a Lady Gaga concert! But,wow! Everyone does look dolled up. Looks like you had an amazing time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great fun.....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha! great costumes!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!