28 June 2014

blending in with the hydrangea

Untitled
collared shirt - forever 21; fake boy bag (sorry! i would really love to have a real one); fringed platform sandals - Urban Outfitters
i had quite a lot of fun during my time in LA this week.  It was definitely composed of museum visits and of course food!!!
my sisters and I visited the California Science Center and saw the Pompeii exhibit. It was quite a fun trip. Also we then after ate ramen (real ramen!) from Daikokuya in Little Osaka Los Angeles.
and of course, I definitely recommend it... so good.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!