18 May 2014

soo..

IMG_0993
It's been a long time since I came around, It's been a long time and I'm back in town...

Summer has officially started for me, and unlike other college student who may be taking summer classes/have internships, the excitement of my summer will come a little bit later on.
Regardless, I'm quite enjoying reading fun books like Little Lord Fauntleroy by Frances Hodgson Burnett-- a great classic that was an anime in the Philippines...
On the other hand, this idleness is not particularly as fun as I thought it would be since I am missing the college dorm life, the rigorous studies, the spontaneous nights, and the college atmosphere.

so here's an old outfit picture of me... in the laundry of the dorms. ;)
looking back I realized I had too much time not studying during the fall semester...oops.
IMG_0992
IMG_0991
IMG_0989

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!