25 May 2014

G.U.Y

IMG_2506
i wanna be your G.U.Y.
in honor of how close Lady gaga's concert is in San Jose, I was inspired to have a picture that's a little bit a reminiscent of this still shot from GUY's music video.
sorry... but good enough right? all white outfit, with a background of flowers...
Regardless, this outfit was actually inspired of how I need to wear my scalloped sequined white skirt, and I realized that as I was browsing through Nasty Gal's sale section and saw this exact same skirt. I didnt get it there, but as an alternative, it is in Nasty Gal, on sale for $15! also you will notice my prada (inspired) platform oxford shoes, which is my sister's actually...
IMG_2499
IMG_2502
IMG_2507
IMG_2509

3 comments:

  1. So stunning! Love the white skirt, you look incredible as always! Truly magnificent.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!