25 October 2013

legs legs legs

IMG_0739
well, my excursions to the parks here in campus have continued. the weather has been quite nice because it's cold in the mornings and evenings, but really warm in the afternoon (ie perfect conditions for a photo shoot with my iphone!) clearly, i have been looking for ways to appear longer and taller in my pictures.

anyway, i bought this dress recently from forever 21 because it looks so vintage and for some reason I was infatuated with navy blue that day. Also this necklace is one of my great finds from a thrift store. It really reminds me of jewelry from the 20s.
college has been definitely crazy. that's all.

IMG_0734
IMG_0721
IMG_0723
IMG_0741

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your dress is beautiful! It looks so good on you :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!