13 June 2013

black and white


IMG_3089
IMG_3084IMG_3082
IMG_4150
IMG_3085
can we just imagine summer as black and white for a moment. doesn't it seem like a dream. as if every little thing I used to worry about is all gone, washed out by the past. it feels as if we can be numb from the 108* F weather that california had last sunday. anyway, i got my driver's license, so hopefully my summer will consist of roadtrips (i doubt it) instead of days doing absolutely nothing while listening to old music in the phonograph. we are going old school here with vinyls.

2 comments:

  1. A really vintage outfit :)!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pictures! I love the black & white effect. Perfect skirt!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!