09 June 2013

art student

IMG_2044 edited
taking art in high school was really just an excuse for me to allot time exclusively dedicated to doing art.i'm really glad I did take AP Studio Art senior year regardless of the fact that it does not count for any college credits regarding my Nursing major. However, I strongly believe that art allows people to grow as a person through one's conveyance of artistic abilities to a certain medium. My tumblr blog is strictly dedicated to the artists whose work truly inspire me  to reach their level of ability as well as arouse me to make a move towards a desperation of wanting that piece to marry me forever. anyway, I am showing you some of the pieces I did during my senior year.
IMG_1602
IMG_1859v
IMG_2018

PS. I changed the look of the blog. thoughts? anyone?

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!