04 May 2013

Summer Essentials

as summer is definitely fast approaching, I am on the countdown of what I will be doing in the summer. counting down the days between now till summer is quite emotional, since I between these two end points, I will be making memories of a life time with my highschool friends. there's DISNEYLAND GRAD NITE! the stressful pressures of upcoming AP tests, our snapchatting sessions, our song project, our wasted time everyday in physics class, GRADUATION, and sober grad night....sigh.

anyway, enough of this, up there in the picture are my essentials this summer! a cute, chic and simple sandal from Prabal Gurung x Target collection (was on sale!), straw hats ( a must in california), sunglasses (duh!), camera (going to be a fun summer to document), chapstick (umm...why not??)

2 comments:

  1. Love your red prabal gurung sandals! Perfect summer essentials! Love it
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!