15 May 2013

Summer Dresses



in 30* C weather, opting for clothes made of cotton or chiffon is the best idea.
can you just imagine the fabric sticking to your skin, the air surrounding you is HOT, it's humid, the sun is shining so brightly?
yes.
well it's officially summer here in california and it will get even hotter.
also everyone should just know that summer means light colored clothing!
I found these lovely dresses from EFOXCITY.COM
and of course they are affordable! 

they have a VARIETY of dresses, from wedding dresses, to summer dresses. yes.
they also have a great jewelry section that I just wish I can get my hands on
Irregardless, i cannot resist to put these ones too because these are just UHH-dorable clothing pieces.


ahhhh i think i just found the website with the perfect sweaters!
check out EFOXCITY.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!