28 April 2013

Prom 2013

IMG_3056
IMG_2986IMG_2950

my senior prom pictures! this was my first and last highschool dance~ it was an amazing night spending with my friends. i must say, it was a single ladies' party!
our prom does not include dinner, so the best choice was to obviously go to a japanese restaurant and eat sushi! also that night, we found a gem in the city: a cute little coffee house whose interior was picture-perfect and with live music outside! the actual dance was really fun, despite the eyesore (the orgy-like congregation in the middle of the dance floor). then we went to the all-american diner at 1 AM... Denny's! i had my bee-hive hair, leather jacket, american diner, strawberry-shake, 50's vibe... I really need a thunderbird!
I obviously refused to be a normal highschool girl looking like a princess when going to prom, so I wore a leather jacket with my MsDressy dress. Unfortunately, it was too hot in the dance...I had to take off my fierce, strong-shouldered leather jacket!

you will see my lovely friends who made the night incredibly fabulous after the break!


IMG_2972IMG_2976
IMG_3049



IMG_3041
IMG_3044

3 comments:

  1. lovely photos! you look pretty in that dress! :)

    XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! Glad you had such a wonderful time. I love your hair and that leather jacket is the perfect touch to such a girly dress. I bet you were the best dressed at the whole prom!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!