04 February 2013

update.


so new york fashion week has officially started. stay tuned in my instagram for starbucks, street fashion looks, first look of the outfits from the runway, and ana dello russo.
I WISH!
another year, another time i spend at home studying, doing homework, and, for now, doing scholarships.
anyway, post-super bowl... the only thing I can say is "BEYONCE was/is/will always be AMAZING"
and she's having a world tour!! definitely going to her concert this summer! looking forward to what else 2013 will bring me~

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That top in the picture...it's so pretty. And yes, Beyonce was amazing at the half time. I actually didn't watch the super bowl, but I looked up her performance online. I was blown away at how good Miss B was. She has incredible stage presence.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture, it's so amazing
    Great post!

    XO
    scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Amazing! :) Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you! Hope you follow mine as well :)


    XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies
    PS, Join my blog anniversary giveaways

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!