24 February 2013

Some nights...

2
the sun is coming out, and spring is upon us! meaning i will go outside a bit more than usual! FABULOUS.
anyway, I'm definitely going to a university next school year!!!
I am not doing a lot of scholarships, regardless of my school businesses, i am still not caught up with all that's happening in fashion week.
i managed to see the Dolce and Gabbana F/W 2013-2014 and it's breathtaking!
if I had money, and I can spend it on Designer clothes, Dolce and Gabbana and Alexander McQueen will be the end of me.

P2174075
P2174073
P2174071
P2174082

2 comments:

  1. I really like this ouftit! (:
    Great combination.
    That jersey is awesome!
    Wanna follow each other on GFC?

    x Elena
    www.donna-donna-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!