04 January 2013

2013

P1024012

Sorry for disappearing once again! 2012 has ended and 2013 has come upon me whether i like it or not.
however, i will try to become much more active this year in my blog!
2013 will be filled with much more exciting activities (even though 2012 was an incredible year as well)
In the next couple of months, I will be preparing for the next chapter of my life as a student -- COLLEGE
and of course as a senior in high school, I will be making great memories that will always be covered in my INSTAGRAM and TWITTER then maybe this blog! ;)

i have been trying to become active in my social media websites, but I cannot figure out how to sync my instagram with the facebook page that I had just set up for this blog! can anyone help me?

anyway, rest assured is that 2013 will be a FAB-U-LOUS year!


so, here I go with the 1st outfit recorded for the year!
P1024004
P1024002
P1023993P1024006

16 comments:

  1. lovely pictures!

    Have a great weekend!

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back and Happy New Year. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jonna!
    It's nice that you visited my blog! I have two cameras: Canon 60D and Lumix GF2--mainly i shoot with the Lumix because it's a light micro-4/3 camera and creates more-than-average images.

    Anyway, i love your blog. You have a great chic style. I especially love the pic where you're standing in front of a bookcase.

    I've followed you back.
    Hope we could get to know each other better--i love your blog title, btw.

    cheers from Jakarta,
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your bag!! :)

    I am following you now, dear ♥
    I will be honored if you wanna follow me back :))
    http://merveileuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year! I agree, 2013 will be amazing! Here's to a new and fashionable year!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!
    Your bag is beyond perfect. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bag is so very cool! Looking forward to seeing more posts in the new years :)

    xx

    liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ilove your bag !


    great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love satchels, they are so classic and add beautiful architectural-like detailing to any look!



    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. very stylish and pretty! your bag is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look! thanks for the comment and of course followed too! Keep in touch! :)

    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Outfit
    Love the bag!
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    Www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit!
    I love the bag! Its perfect. :)

    Thanks for dropping by at my blog!
    I do appreciate it!
    Followed back.

    xx
    Shiela Mhay
    m3esmhay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!