08 August 2012

OUTFIT: last week of summer



sigh. last week of summer already?!? school this coming tuesday?!? whaaaatt...where did my time go?
well here i am seeking refuge in the shadow's haven. too hot to come out, yet i was still outside today welcoming incoming freshmen. I can't believe that i'm a senior now.

well, an all-white outfit is appropriate during summer. almost all of my outfits are composed of thrifted or old clothes, so I can't really post where I get them! i can only give the places where some of accessories and shoes are from! so here you go!

geometric necklace: ebay
glitter shoes: my sister's (she got them from ebay)
watch: jcpenney (old)

p.s. i still can't figure out how to make my photos all have the same width. ;(

15 comments:

  1. I really like your oxfords, I have never seen any like them!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so warm in there! Here it's like autumn is already coming, can't really wear summer clothing anymore. :(

    I know what you mean..where did all the time go? :P

    Frillycakes ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, i can't believe that another school year is here, and that my time in highschool is ending so soon!

      Delete
  3. hey twitter friend! thanks for following :) pretty outfit though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit, love the belt!
    thanks for dropping by my blog, now following you. hope you can follow back :)

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shoes and belt. and last week of summer already? didn't even realize this, still super hot here :/ & thank you for commenting on my blog :)

    xVisa
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, last week of my summer vacation :((

      Delete
  6. cute flatshoes <3

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit !!


    I follow you <3
    Kisses
    http://a-step-in-fashion.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ciao pretty
    ohh i love this outfit
    the glitter and shoes are realy nice
    thanks about your comment
    kisses

    thechicmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!