18 August 2012

Olympia Le Tan

Book clutches? i mean clutches designed as books? or if you do a DIY, books made into clutches(no no no, i love books too much to do that)

well i was browsing the net-a-porter F/W 2012 lookbook. and my older sister has been obsessed with these book clutches, that she actually wants to destroy some precious books for a clutch! nooooo.

so here are the clutches that i'm talking about:

personally i love these milk carton bags better :)
some brands, like Kate Spade, has adopted their own book clutches  ...i really like the Olympia Le Tan ones because they are embroidered! super chic and very creative. however, as usual it comes with a PRICE TAG. :(

4 comments:

  1. omg so cool!! i really want the catcher in the rye one!

    http://www.counttofour.com

    now following you on google friend connect, would be great if you followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clutches are FABULOUS! I love reading, so of course I'd love to get my hands on one of those. They're so cute :)

    Thank you for your comment on my blog! I'm now following you on GFC, Bloglovin, and fanned you on Lookbook.

    xoxo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say those book clutches in some magazine a few months ago :D crazy! :D
    Thanks fro your lovely comment on my blog! Following you back of course ;) :***

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want The Catcher In The Rye book clutch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!