30 August 2012

Leather Satchel


remember back then when i showed you my leather satchel design?
well, my satchel design became a REAL satchel, thanks to Leather Satchel Co.
the satchel is like a girl's DREAM come TRUE! It's customized and so I am pretty sure that right now, I am the only one, THE ONLY ONE, that has this bag! yayyy!
Review of Leather Satchel Co. after the break....

no one can deny that leather satchel co and the cambridge satchel co are always compared, and that's exactly what i'm going to be doing!
leather satchel has HUGE advantage over cambridge satchel...because they are CUSTOMIZABLE!
you can choose pretty much every single thing about your satchel.
*btw here's my cambridge satchel review- i'm going to allude to it a lot.
you can probably imagine my excitement when this satchel came in the mail. super cute, classy, and very personal in packaging. however i was a bit disappointed that there was no dust bag unlike the Cambridge satchel's.
and there's my huge grin. i'm just literally in love with leather satchels. i got it today when i came home from school and i was literally screaming(just like how i screamed when i got my cambridge satchel)
this satchel is a 14 inch. customized, colors: baby blue, baby pink, cloud cream, and mirror platinum finish. the colors were very lovely, and I am seriously infatuated with the mirror platinum finish. they weren't able to make them gold/silver because those leathers were limited editions. BUT i am really really glad that i changed it to the mirror platinum finish! the color is exactly what they said in the website. it's more of a luxurious white gold than a shiny silver color.
the leathers are more "flexible" than the cambridge satchel's, and so it feels like it's not as 'tough' as the cambridge satchels. it's a little less structured. however this flexibility make the buckles really easy--i mean REALLY EASY(they are not a pain in my asgardian soul)-- to buckle in and out. and the leather in the buckles doesn't fray in the sides!
the briefcase handle is very very sturdy. i like it.  you can see that the leather is not as stiff and maybe as sturdy as the cambridge satchels'. also, i personally like the stitching on the cambridge satchel's because it looks like they use thicker thread.
here's a comparison between the Leather Satchel's 14 inch satchel and the Cambridge Satchel's 13 inch.
here's what the satchel looks like with a 5-feet-short girl.

overall, i am very very pleased with the leather satchel. i am in love with how it can be customized. it's great choice/alternative to consider when buying a satchel! i highly recommend it! and maybe, you might just want a satchel just like the one i have. i know you do! everyone wants a unique satchel!

25 comments:

  1. wow that's a neat idea, thanks for sharing!

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors of it! x

    http://nikkibeulen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both..very pretty colors!

    Following you,please follow back to keep in touch through comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredibly gorgeous and I am so jealous! Enjoy :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, such great colors(:
    xo,
    loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. how amazing! the design is so pretty, and I'm really into the structured design

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, thanks for the comment and follow. i gladly follow back. btw, love the bag!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool, not only because it actually looks cool but because of the fact that you customized it yourself!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I WANT THA STACHEL!
    adorable!


    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the bag.
    and your blog.
    I'm your newest Follower now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your satchel!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on that bag! :)

    Cass
    Postgradinpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, I love it! I also love you blog. I am following you now. I hope you will check out my blog.
    Much love,

    www.blamethefireworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the color combination! :)

    Daughter of Summer,
    Mac

    http://daughtersofsummer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw you are so pretty! Great style, dear! I love the whole outfit and your hairstyle! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest outfit :)

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm gladsome to mature so more serviceable and informative assemblage on your website. cambridge leather satchel

    ReplyDelete
  17. I went to the Satchel Company website and I was immediately excited because I've been wanting to get a satchel to use for school. I was super excited that I could customize it also because I'd previously looked at Cambridge leather satchels and didn't find anything. I was deciding what colors and size to get when I saw the price. 90 dollars. Not so bad. I can ask if my mom or dad will chip in. Double check. That's 90 POUNDS....AKA 132 dollars. Thus, my search for a fashionable trend setting school satchel goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I went to the Satchel Company website and I was immediately excited because I've been wanting to get a satchel to use for school. I was super excited that I could customize it also because I'd previously looked at Cambridge leather satchels and didn't find anything. I was deciding what colors and size to get when I saw the price. 90 dollars. Not so bad. I can ask if my mom or dad will chip in. Double check. That's 90 POUNDS....AKA 132 dollars. Thus, my search for a fashionable trend setting school satchel goes on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!