26 July 2012

TREND: BAROQUE

Balmain F/W 2012-2013

Dolce  & Gobbana F/W 2012-2013
biggest, and loveliest, trend i would say is Baroque. From the intricate details of Balmain, Dolce & Gobbana, and Lanvin, following the baroque trend will certainly be quite expensive ugh why why why


well here are some pieces to achieve those kind of opulence in your wardrobe:

ASOS
H&M
H&M
Romwe.com 
they are obviously all about flowers, scarf-prints and of course the glamour.
 get your hands online, and search search SEARCH! whilst a LOT of websites are still on sale!
especially ASOS, lots of great clothing!
ugh i just wish i have an asos gift certificate, anyone wants to help me with this problem????

9 comments:

  1. cute pieces!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful post, very beautiful photos! I like your blog is very interesting)) Greetings from Russia.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely one of my favorite trends! I love the glamour and opulence!

    Thank you for the sweet comment!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH I LOVE THIS TREND! can´t wait to wear some baroque pieces come fall!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh! can't wait to see it in your blog!!

      Delete
  5. Love this trend! Great outfits!

    http://heyconstance.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore the Dolce & Gabbana collection,
    great pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!!! in my opinion, it was the best collection of Fall/Winter 2012-2013

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!