22 July 2012

OUTFIT: Pump IT




so this is at the Getty Museum in Los Angeles!! i really love that museum, very inspiring and just filled with eye candies!
my outfit just makes me want to sing Pump It- Black eyed peas. these pants are my first distressed jeans ever, and my mom got it for me from a garage sale! yay! i think every closet needs at least one of these jeans.
this H&M x Marni bag was given to me by a.fasione ..thank you sooo much! i really love it~ it came at the right time (as I was packing for LA)

Getty Museum garden

my drawing made in the Getty sketching room

8 comments:

  1. love the distress denims ... great blog will be back for more #loveit

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pants, beautiful pictures! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! And very cute blog!
    I am a new follower of your blog now.
    And I will be SOO happy, if you follow my blog:-)
    Tatiana
    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans were just made for you!! you look good! The museum looks fun too.

    I am your newest follower, follow back??

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that necklace! What lovely photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Your trouser and your necklace really blew me away. Love the combination of both. Looks like you had a wonderful day. Your pictures are so amazing!! Big Love :) XOXO

    look-scout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!! I love your outfit. Great pictures. (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those jeans, you look so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!