09 July 2012

OUTFIT: Metallic Neutral




my summer has been going by tooooo fast! i can't believe it! it has been hot here, however, i can still bear the heat! i am currently reading Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights, and I am determined to finish it by Saturday, since I will be going on another trip to LA!!! i am so excited!, in addition to my excitement, I recieved my AP test scores and I passed them by the standards and by my High expectations!
well, this outfit has been in my folder for quite a long time... the pleated skirt is my older sister's! hehehe~
i really love gold accessories for summer and this top is a "hand-me-down" shirt from the same older sister!

i haven't been very inspired lately.... i really don't know why...



13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the test results! I love many novels by the Bronte sisters. You look adorable!

    -Tina
    http://2petite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit :D

    http://mulanranagradis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice skirt!! Some nude lipsticks are really hard to wear since it washes out the complexion so much.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on passing your test!! :) That's perfect news to get before your trip to LA...which I'm jealous of by the way - I want to go to LA too. haha.

    Coveting the colour of your sister's maxi skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit !!
    xx
    http://maybe-not2day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your skirt and necklace. They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I'm new on your blog, found you on fashiolista. You have a new bloglovin follower ;) and great outfit btw! kisses, V.


    SEARCH IN FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the flowing skirt and spike necklace! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!