19 June 2012

Trend: Mixed prints

peter pilotto
Lanvin
Ana Sui
Moschino
from the loud prints of Moschino to the more subdue prints of Lanvin, prints are not just fashion-forward but also in trend. these are pictures from the 2013 resort collections

Be a trend-setter, an bring out those loud printed shirt and pants!!
play with colors, and you would look so chic this summer!!!




all pictures are from style.com
p.s. i have to say mixing patterns is challenging and an ART!
peter pilotto

Rebecca Minkoff

8 comments:

  1. Loud prints aren't my thing but I think I could live with a subtle print :) Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the prints this season and my current post is about bold prints only.Check it out ...

    Win $100 + Special Gift Sheinside Giveaway
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this trend! mixed prints are so cool :)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration ! Really love the last silhouette !

    Thanks for your comment girl, I hope to hear from you soon ;)

    xx





    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this Moschino outfit!!!
    nice post!!

    xxxx
    http://iwantedtobeblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything!! My favourite is the Peter Pilotto dress..such a nice print
    btw, I am hosting a dress giveaway on my blog & I invite you to enter! :]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!