02 June 2012

Summer sandals

3.1 Philip Lim $470

3.1 Philip Lim $395
gladiator sandals and thong sandals? I say these simple silhouettes would soon dominate women's feet!
though they are quite simple in design, I have seen so many with eye-popping colors!
certainly these Philip Lims are for people that have rich parents... so the H&M and COS ones are very nice alternatives.
i have to say i LOVE these Philip Lims and my favorite H&M one is the one with the clear strip

the shoes will overload you after the click here



COS $187






H&M $24.95




H&M $24.95/ each pair



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sandals :) Your blog is great so now I'm your new follower :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!