17 June 2012

OUTFIT: Father's day



well, california heat is extremely lethal!!! i can't believe this it's 102*F. i do not like this scorching heat! so, it's father's day and we definitely did not go outside this afternoon to do some grilling! it was already really warm this morning when i took pictures! ahhhhh. well, about my outfit...it's just a really simple summer look..which i really felt like taking off my plaid shirt and just going out unfashionably with a tank top...but i didn't thankfully.
these crochet shoes are really popular now, but can you believe that i got it at my local thrift store 2 years ago!! i saved a lot of money~


16 comments:

  1. You look so pretty !! Love your flats :) Wanna follow each other ?

    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment on my blog:) mind to follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look, the shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty look!

    http://www.jazza17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy father's day. Now following via Google and Bloglovin. Do the same too??? :D

    http://curlsandfrecklescs.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog =))
    following you =)
    keep in touch ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful ;) I like your shoes! a perfect outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all look so fabulous! Your outfit is great.

    I follow u :)

    www.style-muses.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit, I love your shirt and flats, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello my dear! :)
    i just found out your blog by chance and i loved it!
    you have really great taste, i am your newest follower, can you do the same, if you like my blog as well? ;)
    *********
    HF

    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww cute outfit, I love the plaid!! hope you had a great father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your sweet comments! Please kindly follow me on Bloglovin' & Google Friend Connect if you like my blog. Leave a message here to inform me that and I'll do the same back shortly:)

    xx
    Diana
    http://double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit is so cute!!


    Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute ! love the skirt :)

    www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!