13 June 2012

Givenchy Resort 2013

i cant tell you one thing about this Collection..."MIND-BOGGLING" <-- in a good way
well, Givenchy always gives us something unique, and i would definitely say that they are art pieces.

this collection has really interesting cuts and, i am very intrigued with them! i sew, and i sometimes do not know how certain pieces from fashion shows hold their shapes!!

well i'll just feed you some of my favorites from the collection! tell me what you think!

p.s. from all the resort collections, MIXING PRINTS is definitely the trend!



4 comments:

  1. Love this collection :)

    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/
    and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty! hihi :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice,i love this post :D

    http://mulanranagradis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!