20 June 2012

BLOG:X-factor





so, monday, my family and i were in Oakland to go see X-factor! we got tickets and of course they are free..so why not go and see Britney Spears for free???
it was really fun! my sisters and I got seats on the ground floor--meaning we were right behind the judges! and we were in the aisle where the judge come out. so i saw the pop princess with demi lovato, la reid, and of course the notorious critic simon cowell!
the crowd was huge and hilarious! it was great. i suggest you to see the show this fall...and maybe you'll see me in the audience :)

btw. i love demi lovato's pink dip-dyed hair and her fringe-ombre jacket. also Britney Spears is a barbie doll. she is so pretty! i love her beaded dress too! and I got to touch her! hahahahah



picture from X-factor instagram


my sisters and I

16 comments:

  1. You and your sisters are cute! And that's so cool how you got to sit behind the judges. I'm sure sitting behind Britney Spears would have been something very memorable!

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounded like such a fun day. I was just checking out some of your posts. Super cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've just started following you on Bloglovin'

    xx Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome! I didn't know they were still showing this show- they seem like they've had a million different judges and the show hasn't been on that long. I like Britney but Demi, not so much...I'm surprised that they would get her as a judge. Hopefully they have better luck with the show now. Glad you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, so cool you went to x-factor!

    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is not related to your post, but I love the background of your blog! Such a nice texture, it actually seems like I'm looking at paper and not my laptop screen!

    http://ladynoree.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing experience!! It must of been so much fun!!

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you saw brinet :) love her!
    btw , your bag is too cute!

    www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes~~ i love her too! thank you!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful Britney and you too...Now following....Take a look of my new post :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    I like to know yours :) I'm your new follower :)

    xoxo
    STYLE TRACES
    ST FACEBOOK PAGE
    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that is nice, amazing experience probably:)

    xoxo

    www.fashionmemos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cool! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

    xo Jo

    http://whiterosesandcoffee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!