22 June 2012

BLOG: Jean Paul Gaultier

so, if you are in the Bay area (near San Francisco) i highly recommend you to go to the deYoung gallery at the Golden Gate Park! haute couture by JEAN PAUL GAULTIER in real life!!!!yes please! i was at the golden gate park on tuesday, however, i did not go...but i will soon! maybe next week! very exciting~~

p.s. i really really want to go to the Alexander McQueen exhibit too!



my sister and I

The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier: From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk at the de Young Museum from Mia Nakano on Vimeo.

12 comments:

  1. Amazing!! And thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures and I'd love to see both JPG exhibit and McQueen! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog---wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This exhibit looks amazing!The McQueen exhibit is on my list of to-do's as well.

    NuSophisticate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love him ! If you'll go toi th exhibit dont Forget toi put some pictures ! Enjoy !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your sweet comments! Please kindly follow me on Bloglovin' & Google Friend Connect if you like my blog. Leave a message here to inform me that and I'll do the same back shortly:)

    xx
    Diana
    http://double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for Your visit :)
    I envy You those exhibition :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. how great :O
    I just love your picture dear!
    visit http://blogdaflavs.blogspot.com.br/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. seems you enjoyed it so much(:

    http://ourclosetforyou.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thank you for your comment ♥ your blog is very pretty (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!