06 March 2012

PFW: LANVIN

the collection started with solid splash of colors moving into the usual luxurious designs of Lanvin.
i have to say, the outfits as a whole are very edgy and nice, however the details are the ones that are so mesmerizing.
also, the whole collection revolves around the elegance that Lanvin always has.

solid color = elegance.
i absolutely love this. the details and the pattern that the jewels make are gorgeous.



i love this collection because of the waist-emphasis! very simple and classy.















this one reminds me of MOSCHINO--the fun accessories.
favorite shoes from the whole collection.

as always, check this out at VOGUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!