26 February 2012

Shoe Art: BLUE and ORANGE

since spring is just lurking behind me right now. It has been (generally) warming up here in California..i should add Northern California, because apparently it is 90*F in Los Angeles.  The refreshing breeze is back with the warm sun! i really really love spring.

vibrant colors are usually saved for summer, but why not have a statement piece with really piercing colors in your outfit?

these are my sketches. I used watercolor and ink pens.

these are jeffrey-campbell-litas-inspired. I think it is time to have sequins of the Litas. No?
adorable bear with some fierce royal blue shoes. :) I'm actually drawing shoes using complementary colors (thus there's the orange and blue)

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!