19 February 2012

NYFW: Jeremy Scott

the fun and quirky: Jeremy Scott!
this collection features eccentric clothing--as expected from Jeremy Scoot-- but heyy.. they are works of art and they are "quite wearable!"

the makeup+hair+eccentric clothes+vibrant colors = RAINBOW HEAVEN.  that's what i would categorize this collection. a rainbow heaven.

FASHION FAVORITES:

the smiley faces are a WIN!  this would just brighten up any day for me! i love it!!!!!!! vibrant blue lipstick is chic!



this sparkly shirt would just go straight to my guilty-pleasures list. i would admit that this is not a timeless piece for you fashion investors but who cares... i love love love.

those two are my faves....these following ones are just... a little "tacky" for my taste.


well go to VOGUE for more Jeremy Scott. It is a collection worth seeing. :)



1 comment:

  1. His collections are always so much fun to watch... So creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!