18 February 2012

NYFW: Alice+Olivia

let's start this recap with a fun and youthful show by Alice+Olivia!!!
The looks are amazing and of course CHIC!
I also have to mention the vibrant background that gave these looks a little bit more character than just a white-catalogue-y background!
OVERALL the show was filled with "omg i want this" and "that's so chic!"

Fashion favorites:

this look is absolutely street-style chic and of course a wearable everyday look. the sequins detailing in the shirt is lovely. leather shorts are a must to every wardrobe (especially ones like these that are very structured and not the tacky ones...)
so from street-style to a cocktail party. I am obsessed with sparkles+leather...the combination is an endless trend. It can exist every season! super lovely.
let's go vintage. the dress structure is very classic chic! this looks is accessorized very subtly so it looks very polished. love it!
just so ladylike!!! very gorgeous... the jacket is exquisite! ahhhh!

those 4 looks were among my favorites but there are some really great pieces in the other ones!
these are just eye candies!!!
check the whole collection at VOGUE











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!