20 February 2012

LFW: MOSCHINO Cheap & Chic

this is another fun collection!!! many vibrant colors and prints for sure.
this collection just makes me smile~

FASHION FAVORITES:
this is just a really fun dress to war! sequins in pastel colors and furball-trim!! the collar just keeps the collar-trend in full speed!



pastel pink pants!! the pompadour just gives a retro chic feel to this collection! and we see the fur balls again but this time as a part of the sleeve! that shirt is going straight to my guilty-pleasure list!
color pants are just so prominent today!! but these pants are exceptional--they are in unusually unique colors and tailored!! AMAZE!
once again...the collar trend!! the eye print is such a fun retro print!!! i love that fur vest too!
despite the youthful looks that dominated the show, this one is very romantic and elegant.  the combination of different laces of course added the Lady-chic, yet it's still very modern because of color-blocking!!

here are some more pictures.. this collection can make me write an endless blog entry!!

this last one is just funny!!!well as always check more of this collection at VOGUE





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!