22 February 2012

LFW: Mary Katrantzou

omg! this collection is just pure art and super fun!!!!! i really love the combination of different patterns and the clean cuts that make it soooo modern!

FASHION FAVORITES:


the metallic look of the fabrics give the dress so much dimension--so futuristic-chic!! the shoes are just uhhhh-mazing!!! I DIE.



from the edgy and straight patterns, it moves to this flowy and dreamy dress.  I am in love with this collection!!!! i am seriously obsessed with the metallic catch of the fabrics and the different dimensions of these looks.

oh gosh! i don't know how to start on this one.  This is my favorite overall. the pleated(it's actually composed of pencils) lower part of the dress is just so great! the bright yellow shoes just keep me hooked to this collection.  the bright fuchsia pink bolero-like part of this dress is just crazy-amazing with the sequins! also I just adore those printed sleeves(it looks like they are studded).
thank God for these detailed pictures that give justice to these art creations.
the infamous typewriter dress.  come on...this is just PURE artistic. the patterns are gothic and romantic. the dress's structure is lovely!!!

these shoes are undeniably fierce.


















ok. i just dies again with these details.  this also proves the many dimensions that these looks bring. sequins, beads, 3d patterns, metallic prints, and that quilted look are just mind-blowing!
i have to say, this is just the most romantic and modern dress EVER.

i have no  more words for the following looks.



check more of this out at VOGUE...definitely worth seeing all of it! 
Tell me if you died too! hahha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!