19 February 2012

LFW: Bora Asku

this collection has very dull and tamed colors with subtle details... This is a real contrast to the bright and vivid colors we are seeing from other designers.
This is why it caught my eye!

FASHION FAVORITES:

the sheer brown fabric over a pink undershirt creates a really great dynamic that adds to the character of the shirt. i have to say, the print of that shirt is just elegant. the skirt--I LOVE the color! the pale sheer pleated fabric is just lovely.



ohhh..i am obsessed with this dress! it is just plain lovely. the leggings are interesting (in a good way)
the shoes. the dress. the leggings!!!! ahhh
the collar + the strong shoulders= trendsetter!
look at the subtle details! super lovely!!!


as always there are more at VOGUE!!! i love this collection because it stays true to the color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!