01 August 2011

Shoer Art 1

SHOE ART 1~~~

these are my sketches with shoes~ they are my own design and are designed according to the structured preference that I have with shoes~~~~
I cannot guarantee the comfortableness of these shoes! lol
Caution: real shoes like these are dangerous!


Filipino Translation:

eto ang mga drawing ko nang sapatos. Lahat to ay ginawa at ginuhit ko! gustong gustong ko ang mga structured na sapatos!

Pahintulot: ang totoong mga sapatos na ganito ay napaka-delikado!






















































4 comments:

  1. wow those are amazing illustrations!

    thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Blog | Twitter | Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented! The detail on these pics is great!

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!