20 August 2011

School Fashion spotlight on... BRAIDED HAIR!!!


Braids are the perfect to-go-look for school! During those hasty, early mornings, we need an easy to do hair style that would keep us away from a Bad Hair Day!  So here are some different looks of braids!
Filipino Translation:
Tirintas ay napaka-perfect na to-go-look para sa eskwelahan! Doon sa mga maaga at madaliang umaga bago pumunta sa eskwela, kailangan natin nang madali at mabilis na hair style para hindi tayo magkaron nang bad hair day! Kaya eto na ang mga iba ibang klase nang tirintas!


braided fringe
braided fringe

fish-tail braids







tugged fishtail braids

French Braids
front of french braids

twist and braids
side view

back view



3 comments:

  1. beautiful photos and I love your hair =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, you hair looks amazing. . .
    I just came across your blog from a comment you left on another and it was a pleasure to find you! Keep up the great blogging, i LOVE seeing what other people are wearing and how they present their blog to others. Please take a look at my blog as well and follow it is you like it :)
    Aimee
    http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos, they look great! I like your type of hair because mine are curly bad.PS: You have got a nice smile :) Following you blog on Bloglovin :) And thanks for following mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!