05 August 2011

SCHOOL Fashion Spolight: THE CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL COMPANY!!

As you all may have known the new "It" bag are the multicolored satchels from the Cambridge Satchel Company!
BUT you may have been missing out on their other line the BATCHELS!!!
As school is running very close, the batchels ARE satchels but with a twist- the top handles and IS GREAT FOR SCHOOL! You may saythat uts such a little addition but if you are a school girl like me.. THIS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! handling school bags are quite tricky thats why some people stick witht the usual backpack BUT if you want to go in style.. Have the SATCHELS OR the BATCHELS!

Filipino Translation:
Alam nyo na siguro na and "it" bag ngayon ay yung mga makukulay na satchels galing sa The Cambridge Satchel Company!
PERO baka hindi nyo napansin na may BATCHELS sila!!!
Dahil dito sa USA padating na and pasukan nang mga estudyante, maganda ang Batchels kasi satchel siya na may "taray-factor"--may handle!
Ey baka sabihin mo napakaliit na dag dag nito doon sa satchel pero kund estudyante ka katulad ko...ETO AY PERFECTTT! yung ibang tao, backpack na lang ang ginagamit nila PERO lahat tayo pumasok sa school with style! SATCHEL OR THE BATCHEL! 


VINTAGE / Antigo


BLACK/ ITIM

RED / PULA
PURPLE / UBE

GREEN / BERDE

NAVY BLUE / BUGHAW

YELLOW/ DILAW

PINK/ ROSAS

MULTI COLORED / MAGKASAMANG KULAY

DONT FORGET THERE ARE FLUORESCENTS TOO

There's a lot more colors that are exclusive for ASOS, and Urban Outfitters BUT one thing is for sure... WE LOVE SATCHELS AND BATCHELS!

Philippines--You can buy these at Schubar Manila!
---
MAdami pang ibang kulay na eksklusibo lang sa ASOS at Urban Outfitters PERO eto ang sigurado tayo.. MAHAL NATIN ANG MGA SATCHELS AT BATCHELS!

PILIPINAS PWEDE KAYONG BUMILI NITO SA SCHUBAR MANILA!

8 comments:

  1. Perfect bags...I like this bag in all colours:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bags! The bright colors are so fun!

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love satchels,too bad I only have one lol
    thanks for visiting my blog I hope you return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really nice,
    Follow my blog or just take a look! :)
    http://deafmonkeyland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful perfect bags! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh the picture of the girl with the vintage & navy multicoloured batchel is me!

    Peaches
    xx

    http://mintyandpeaches.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi pretty!!
    I really love your blog and your style!
    I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too (I hope you like it ;) )
    Kisses from México city!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! i read all the comments so feel free to share your thoughts!!!!
If you want me to follow back, just tell me, I'll be happy to do so! :))
Thank you!